To gain an edge, this is what you need to know today.
Please click here for a chart of S&P 500 ETF (SPY) which represents the benchmark for the stock market index (SPX).
Note the following:
- The chart compares bitcoin and dogecoin to S&P 500 in 2021.
- Some investors are patting their own backs for their genius to have made 12% by investing in S&P 500. Other investors are clearly better geniuses because they made 73% by investing in bitcoin.
- The chart shows that investors who invested in S&P 500 or bitcoin were not geniuses at all – they were very poor investors. The real geniuses were meme investors who put all their money in dogecoin – they made 4117%.
- For those of you who have not had the genius to invest in dogecoin, here is some background.
- Dogecoin was created as a joke in 2013.
- One of the touted virtues of bitcoin is that only 21 million bitcoins can be created. An infinite number of dogecoins can be created.
- Dogecoin is being promoted as the currency of the internet.
- Billy Markus sold all of his dogecoins in 2015 to buy a used Honda Civic.
- History is full of manias. These manias never end well. Prudent investors need to become extra careful when manias such as dogecoin start to become mainstream as is the case now.
- On a more pedestrian note, the meme crowd is selling stocks to buy dogecoin.
Momo Crowd And Smart Money In Stocks
The momo crowd is🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial) . Smart money is🔒.
The momo crowd is 🔒. Smart money is 🔒.
For longer-term, please see gold and silver ratings.
The momo crowd is 🔒 oil in the early trade. Smart money is 🔒.
For longer-term, please see oil ratings.
Our very, very short-term early stock market indicator is 🔒. This indicator, with a great track record, is popular among long term investors to stay in tune with the market and among short term traders to independently undertake quick trades.
Interest rates are ticking up and bonds are ticking down.
The dollar is stronger.
Trading futures is not recommended for most investors. The purpose of providing this information is to give an indication of the premarket activity that usually guides the activity when the market opens.
Gold futures are at $1768, silver futures are at $25.85, and oil futures are $63.81.
S&P 500 futures resistance levels are 4200, 4318, and 4400: support levels are 4000, 3950 and 3860.
DJIA futures are down 91 points.
Protection Bands and What To Do Now?
It is important for investors to look ahead and not in the rearview mirror.
Consider continuing to hold existing positions. Based on individual risk preference, on dips, consider holding 🔒 in cash or treasury bills or short-term bond funds or allocated to short-term tactical trades and short to medium-term hedges of 🔒 and short term hedges of 🔒. This is a good way to protect yourself and participate in the upside at the same time.
You can determine your protection bands by adding cash to hedges. The high band of the protection is appropriate for those who are older or conservative. The low band of the protection is appropriate for those who are younger or aggressive. If you do not hedge, total cash level should be more than stated above but significantly less than cash plus hedges.
It is worth reminding that you cannot take advantage of new upcoming opportunities if you are not holding enough cash. When adjusting hedge levels, consider adjusting partial stop quantities for stock positions (non ETF); consider using wider stops on remaining quantities and also allowing more room for high beta stocks. High beta stocks are the ones that move more than the market.
To take a free 30-day trial to paid services to gain access to more opportunities, please click here.
This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE
TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.