By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
This is the Afternoon Capsule that was provided before the jobs report was released. The jobs report was released this morning. To see the latest on the jobs report, please see the Morning Capsule that is available to paying members. The Morning Capsule is issued every morning before the market open.
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Aggressive AI Buying
Please click here for a chart of S&P 500 ETF (SPY) which represents the benchmark stock market index S&P 500 (SPX).
Note the following:
- Much of the stock market’s recent gains are due to aggressive buying fueled by the AI frenzy.
- We previously shared with you that the stock buying AI frenzy was cooling slightly ahead of Apple’s (AAPL) Worldwide Developers Conference next week.
- In the Morning Capsule, we shared with you:
Our very, very short-term early stock market indicator is negative but can quickly turn positive if the AI frenzy picks up steam again.
- The chart shows the reversal in the stock market triggered by the AI frenzy.
- The chart shows when ISM Manufacturing Index was released.
- ISM Manufacturing Index came at 46.9 vs. 47.1 consensus. This indicates further contraction.
- IHS Markit Manufacturing PMI came at 48.4.
- Blind money buying is coming in the afternoon. Please read the Morning Capsule for details.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator turned green, indicating net demand for stocks.
- Investors are waiting for the release of the jobs report Friday at 8:30am ET.
- Nonfarm Payrolls consensus is 190K.
- Nonfarm Private Payrolls consensus is 177K.
- Average hourly earnings consensus is 0.3%.
- Unemployment rate consensus is 3.5%.
- Average workweek consensus is 34.4.
Potential After Hour Signals
Signals may be given after hours based on the news that will be released after hours. The best trades often occur outside regular hours. The reason is that almost all earnings are outside regular hours.
Buy signals will be in ZYX Buy. Short signals will be in ZYX Short.
Here is the list:
AVGO is the most important of the after hour earnings today. AVGO is making custom AI chips. However, this is a very small part of the business. Most of the business is low end commodity chips and legacy software business that it acquired. No doubt, like other companies, AVGO will probably talk mostly about AI. Yesterday, from earnings of C3.ai (AI) and Salesforce (CRM), investors ignored AI talk and focused on projections driving both stocks lower. Let us see if investors focus on the entire business or just AI today.
For reference, please click here for a chart of AVGO. In the interest of full transparency, this is exactly the same chart that was published May 31 in the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
EIA crude oil inventories came at a build of 4.5M barrels.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
To take a free 30-day trial to paid services to gain access to more opportunities, please click here.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE
TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.