In the Morning Capsule, we explained that there are many secret beneficiaries of Biden’s $2.25 trillion infrastructure plan. Considering the large amount Biden plans to spend, there are many opportunities ahead for serious investors to make a fortune.
We illustrated the opportunities with the stock of semiconductor equipment manufacturing company Applied Materials.
Applied Materials stock is rocketing. However, we recommend private investors, investment advisors and money managers alike bring some sophistication.
Here is a perfect Trade Around position trade on Applied Materials on which we are now taking profits while holding the core position.
The following post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.
AMAT TRADE AROUND POSITION HITS THE TOP BAND OF THE TARGET ZONE – ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
This is in response to your questions especially from newer subscribers. The questions are understandable because many newer subscribers are not used to the sophistication that has made The Arora Report so successful with investors, investment advisor and money managers across the globe.
Please click here for a chart of Applied Materials (AMAT).
Note the following:
- The chart shows the Arora buy signal for a Trade Around position.
- A Trade Around position signal was given because of an existing core position in the Arora Model Portfolio. The core position is long from $16. AMAT is trading at $141.01 as of this writing. This represents a return of 781% on the core position.
- Earlier today, the target zone for the core position was raised in a separate post.
- The Trade Around position is a technique that can often double your returns and significantly reduce your risks. To learn more about Trade Around positions please see Trade Management Guidelines.
- The chart shows that the Applied Material stock hit the target zone.
- The Arora Report is the only service that gives the following with a buy signal.
- Buy zone for those following the Best Way.
- Buy Now rating for those following the Good Way.
- The target zone.
- The position size.
- The stop zone.
- The position type.
- When the stock hit the top band of the target zone, per the system, most investors should have taken profits. Those who are aggressive may consider taking partial profits and putting a tight stop zone typically 2 – 3% below the top band of the target zone. This is useful when the stock is running up fast.
- Those who are technically oriented may consider using a three minute chart if deciding to hold on to the position and use the support levels on the chart to put stops.
- It is better to put stops in tranches over a zone.
- A Trade Around position is separate and distinct from the long term core position.
The plan is two fold.
- Consider continuing to hold the core position, please see the prior post.
- A new Trade Around buy signal will be given when the set up is right.
To take a free 30-day trial to paid services to gain access to more opportunities, please click here.
This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE
TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.