By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
ChatGPT On iPhone
Please click here for a chart of S&P 500 ETF (SPY) which represents the benchmark stock market index S&P 500 (SPX).
Note the following:
- There have been three negative developments today that should have dragged the stock market down. Here are the three developments:
- The chart shows when leading indicators were released. Leading indicators came at -0.6% vs. -0.5% consensus.
- Yields are rising. Rising yields are normally negative for stocks, especially tech stocks.
- Three Fed speakers have been extra hawkish today.
- Bullard sees higher interest rates as insurance against inflation.
- Jefferson said, “[Inflation] is still too high, and by some measures progress has been slowing.”
- Logan expressed additional rate hikes may be necessary before pausing based on current economic data.
- At least for today, the stock market is totally ignoring these negative developments as the artificial intelligence frenzy has taken over. There have been three developments to add to the artificial intelligence frenzy.
- The ChatGPT app is now available on iPhones and will soon be available on Android.
- Even after the big run, two analysts upgraded Nvidia (NVDA).
- Japan is giving a large subsidy to Micron (MU) to set up a new plant in Japan. Micron will use extreme ultraviolet (EUV) technology in Japan to manufacture next generation DRAM. Artificial intelligence will cause demand for DRAM to go up significantly.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator is green, indicating net demand for stocks.
Potential After Hour Signals
Signals may be given after hours based on the news that will be released after hours. The best trades often occur outside regular hours. The reason is that almost all earnings are outside regular hours.
Buy signals will be in ZYX Buy. Short signals will be in ZYX Short.
Here is the list:
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.