By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
Admission Of Wrong Call
Note the following:
- Atlanta Fed President Bostic has broken from the pack and admitted that inflation is not transitory, and seems to be getting worse.
- The Arora Report has a long track record of correctly calling in advance every time a Fed call has been proven wrong.
- This time is no different. We started sharing with you a long time ago that the Fed’s call of transitory inflation was likely wrong. Now almost anyone who looks at the data objectively knows that the Fed has been wrong.
- The Fed Chair Powell has had to admit that his calls were wrong but officially he has maintained that inflation is transitory.
- Bostic’s admission is giving pause to some non-momo investors and they are selling.
- Of course, momo is oblivious and continues buying.
- The chart shows a rally attempt in the premarket as the momo crowd bought. It is easier to run up the stock market in the premarket because liquidity is low.
- The chart shows that when the regular market opened, momo crowd buying was not enough to contain the selling and there was a downdraft.
- The chart shows that two subsequent attempts by the momo crowd to rally the market have failed.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The chart shows that there was not significant net demand during the first rally attempt but there was net demand during the second rally attempt. As the second rally attempt failed, there is net supply of stocks as of this writing.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be sell on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.