We believe BCS purchase of Lehman assets in bankruptcy is a coup. This is a major change as it will significantly increase BCS presence in US. The current financial crises will pass and the assets bought cheap will pay rich dividends. Consider scaling in in $22-23 range and add on dips.
CONSIDER BUYING BCS (BARCLAYS)
A BLUE CHIP EUROPEAN BANK THAT HAS PERFORMED BETTER THAN AMERICAN BANKS AFTER BREXIT $HSBC $BAC $C $JPM $BCS $DB $SAN $WBAJuly 21, 2016
After the Brexit vote, European banks were hammered. American banks held up comparatively well as the prevailing wisdom is that ...
CHART SAYS BREXIT BOTTOM NOT IN, BUT PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITIES DEVELOPING $GLD $SPY $SLV $BCS $RBS $GSK $AZN $HSBC $SNN $UN $ARMH $SAPJune 27, 2016
Indications are that post-Brexit-vote bottom in the stock market is not yet in, but plenty of attractive opportunities are developing ...
On Thursday, Moody's downgraded 15 banks. On the surface it seems counterintuitive, but the downgrade is positive for JP Morgan (JPM), ...
I have a bad habit of regularly studying a wide variety of boring documents ranging from central bank reports to ...
It appears that a big European bank got close to failure last night. European banks, especially French banks, rely ...
We have been short banks.UK government is investing $10B in RBS and $3B in BCS. We do not know how ...
WE HIT BULLS EYE ON TREASURY BAILOUT PLAN,SELL BCS, WATCH UBS AND RBS FOR SALE, OTHER SHORTS AND ARBITRAGE OPPORTUNITITIESSeptember 20, 2008
We hit bulls eye by informing you before it was generally known that the bailouut will not cover non US ...
On Sept 16, 2008 we recommended buying BCS due to their buying Lehman assets on the cheap. In three days, ...
FREE FOREVER: SUBSCRIBE TO ‘GENERATE WEALTH’ NEWSLETTER
COMPLETEY INDEPENDENT AND OBJECTIVE
The Arora Report, Ltd. is a rare publisher that does not accept advertisements. This way The Arora Report can not be influenced. The Arora Report also does not accept payments from any company that is the subject of the posts.
Enviable Performance in Bull and Bear Markets
The Arora Report investment newsletter has the best performance since 2007, this performance was achieved by taking 85% of the market risk
Every single trade since 2007, without exception, is included in the performance results and is easily verifiable.
Number of winning positions: 366
Number of losing positions: 26
Average annualized % return per position: 1158.64%
SEE OUR ENVIABLE RECORD ON GOLD & SILVER
Imaging buying silver at $17.73 and selling at $48-$50.
Imagine buying gold at $660 and selling at $1904.
..............Check it now!
WRITINGS BY NIGAM ARORA HAVE GARNERED OVER 60,000,000 PAGE VIEWS
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: TRADE TRIAL BALLOON MOVES STOCKS HIGHER, OIL BOUGHT AND GOLD SOLD $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO
- S&P 500 ETF, ULTRA S&P 500 ETF, SPOT ON CALL TO BUY AT THE LOW ON CHRISTMAS EVE, TAKE PROFITS AND EXIT THE POSITION $SPY $SSO $QQQ $TQQQ
- ARE YOU A BRAINWASHED INVESTOR BUT DON’T KNOW IT? PAUSE — U. S. COULD LOSE ITS NO. 1 RANK $BA $BABA $AMD $MU $NFLX $AAPL $AMZN $FB $NIK $QQQ $DJIA $SPY
- JPMORGAN: UPDATE ON THIS MONEY CENTER BANK AFTER EARNINGS $JPM $C $BAC
- MONEY FLOWS SHOW NETFLIX, AMD AND AMAZON MAY FLY BUT INTEL MAY BE SAFER $NFLX $AMD $AMZN $FB $AAPL $GOOG $BABA $INTC $MSFT $NVDA $TSLA $GOOGL
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: STOCKS RALLY ON POWELL BENDING TO THE MARKET, MARIJUANA SHORT SQUEEZE $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO
- MARIJUANA STOCKS ARE HOT! BUY THE ‘NO TOUCH’ AND BE CAREFUL WITH THE DARLING OF MARIJUANA STOCKS $APHA $MO $CRON $CGC $TLRY $ACB $NBEV $STZ $MU
- WHO IS RIGHT? STOCK MARKET BOTTOM IS IN OR MORE PAIN AHEAD $SPY $SSO $AMD $MSFT $FB $AMZ $AAPL $QQQ $MU $NVDA $NFLX $MSFT $DJIA
- S&P 500 ETF, ULTRA S&P 500 ETF: TAKE MORE PARTIAL PROFITS $SPY $SS0 $QQQ $TQQQ $BMY
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: A RALLY AS RECESSION LESS LIKELY, GOLD FAILS AT $1300, OIL RALLIES $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO
- S&P 500 ETF, ULTRA S&P 500 ETF, TAKE PROFITS ON THIS MORNING'S TRANCHE $SPY $SSO $QQQ $TQQQ
- HERE’S HOW ASTUTE INVESTORS SHOULD THINK ABOUT APPLE’S STOCK TODAY $AAPL $AMZN $FB $NFLX $INTC $NXPI $QCOM $AMAT $BAC $WMT $QQQ $SPY $DJIA
- S&P 500 ETF, ULTRA S&P 500 ETF, INITIATE OR ADD TO THE POSITION $SPY $SSO $QQQ $TQQQ
- TAKE MORE PARTIAL PROFITS ON S&P 500 ETF AND ULTRA S&P 500 ETF ON APPLE HEADLINE AFTER THE CLOSE $SPY $SSO $AAPL
- ACT NOW BEFORE THE YEAR-END TO TURN $100,000 INTO $1,596,850