We have held position in Pilgrim’s Pride through bankruptcy and added aggressively on the dips. Our average $0.98. Today’s earning report validates our thesis. Our methodology requires a partial sell right here at $3.80 and tight stop on the rest.
CONSIDER PARTIAL SELL ON PGPDQ (PILGRIM’S PRIDE CORPORATION PPC)
This post was just published on ZYX Short Sell Change Alert. From a fundamental perspective, there is nothing new since the last ...
This post was just published on ZYX Short Sell Change Alert. PPC and TSN have considerable business overlap. Since TSN position is becoming larger, ...
This post was just published on ZYX Short Sell Change Alert. PPC is a major chicken producer. Please see prior post on TSN and ...
This post was just published on ZYX Short Sell Change Alert. CALM is short from an average price of $58.85. The stock has just spiked ...
This post was just published on ZYX Short Sell Change Alert. Meat stocks continue to run. In addition to TSN, these include HRL, PPC ...
Heat waves are common in the fertile wheat belt stretching from Siberia to the Black Sea. As such ...
We have been long on $PPC with an average of $0.98. We still think that the stock has room to ...
Co announced that it and six of its subsidiaries have emerged from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection after a 13-month restructuring. ...
Our average is $0.98 and our target is around $10The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas ...
In response to questions, we are still holding our position in Pilgrim Pride, new symbol PPGDQ and old symbol PPC. ...
Our methodology calls for adding aggressively to our PPC position right here at $2.86www.thearorareport.com THE ARORA REPORT, Ltd. HOME OF THE UNIQUE ...
PPC is down to $4.29 on announcement of major loss and non-compliance with debt covenants. We believe nothing material ...
FREE FOREVER: SUBSCRIBE TO ‘GENERATE WEALTH’ NEWSLETTER
COMPLETEY INDEPENDENT AND OBJECTIVE
The Arora Report, Ltd. is a rare publisher that does not accept advertisements. This way The Arora Report can not be influenced. The Arora Report also does not accept payments from any company that is the subject of the posts.
Enviable Performance in Bull and Bear Markets
The Arora Report investment newsletter has the best performance since 2007, this performance was achieved by taking 85% of the market risk
Every single trade since 2007, without exception, is included in the performance results and is easily verifiable.
Number of winning positions: 380
Number of losing positions: 27
Average annualized % return per position: 1229.02%
SEE OUR ENVIABLE RECORD ON GOLD & SILVER
Imaging buying silver at $17.73 and selling at $48-$50.
Imagine buying gold at $660 and selling at $1904.
..............Check it now!
WRITINGS BY NIGAM ARORA HAVE GARNERED OVER 60,000,000 PAGE VIEWS
- INVESTORS: DON’T BE FOOLED BY THE BUYING IN THE STOCK MARKET DUE TO DUBIOUS OIL SURGE $DIA $DJIA $AAPL $MU $USO $AMD $MSFT
- THE JOBLESS-CLAIMS REPORT IS OMINOUS, BUT THERE’S A BETTER EARLY WARNING INDICATOR FOR STOCK INVESTORS $JNK $DIA $HYG $DJIA $AAPL $MSFT $MU $AMD
- THE STOCK MARKET IS GETTING DANGEROUSLY CLOSE TO THE ‘MOTHER OF SUPPORT ZONES’ $AAPL $MSFT $AMZN $FB $TSM $INTC $NVDA $SMH $SPY $QQQ $SQQQ $DIA $DJIA $SPX
- BUYING BLUE-CHIP STOCKS THAT HAVE OUTPERFORMED THE BROADER MARKET IS A DIVERSIFICATION STRATEGY THAT’S WORKING $DIA $MSFT $WMT $AAPL $CPB $INTC $DJIA
- STOCK INVESTORS ARE TOO OPTIMISTIC — THEY’RE RUNNING UP ABBOTT, JOHNSON & JOHNSON AND GENERAL MOTORS WITHOUT DOING ANY RESEARCH $ABT $DIA $GM $JNJ $MDT $SPX $DJIA
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: HERE IS WHAT SMART MONEY IS DOING WITH STOCKS, GOLD, OIL AND MARIJUANA $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO
- NEW ‘BIT CHOMPER’ BULL MARKET – WHAT CORONAVIRUS AND RECESSION? $SYY $VXX $VIX $DJIA $DIA $DAL $AAL $AAPL $AMZN $AMD $RCL $CCL $HAL $PENN $VTR
- IGNORE JOBLESS CLAIMS, INSTEAD FOCUS ON THE SECRET OF THE RICH – THOSE ‘NOT IN-THE-KNOW’ GETTING BURNED $DIA $DJIA $SPX
- INVESTORS – DO NOT BUY OR SELL STOCKS WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE X-RAYS OF 11 POPULAR TECH STOCKS $DIA $DJIA $AAPL $AMZN $AMD $BABA $FB $INTC $MSFT $NDX $NFLX $NVDA $TSLA
- SIGNAL: CORONAVIRUS PORTFOLIO: HALLIBURTON: 64% GAIN ON THIS OIL SERVICE COMPANY IN FIVE DAYS $HAL
- TO FEARLESS INVESTORS GOBBLING UP STOCKS: THIS RALLY HAS A BETTER-THAN-EVEN CHANCE OF FAILING $DIA $DJIA $FB $VXX $VIX $QQQ $SQQQ $CCL $AAPL $AMZN
- STOCK MARKET ‘MOTHER OF SUPPORT ZONES’ BETTER HOLD — POTENTIAL GOOD NEWS AHEAD $DJIA $DIA $SPX $SPY
- SIGNAL: CORONAVIRUS PORTFOLIO: SYSCO: 50% GAIN IN THREE DAYS ON THE FOOD SERVICE STOCK $SYY
- SIGNAL: CORONAVIRUS PORTFOLIO: VENTAS 84% GAIN IN THREE DAYS ON THIS SENIOR CARE STOCK $VTR
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: SHORT SQUEEZE AND QUADRUPLE WITCHING STOCK MARKET RALLY FAILED AS WE HAD CALLED $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $USO