Auto parts stocks such as ORLY (O’Reilly Automotive), AAP (Advanced Auto Parts), and AZO (Auto Zone) have continued to levitate on the theory that consumers will continue to keep their old cars. This view does not square well with improving consumer sentiment numbers. Further, there is a very high probability that the federal government will start providing consumers vouchers of $3500 or $4500 to trade in their older low mileage cars for new high mileage cars. Passage of such a bill may be the trigger to start a down cycle in these stocks. Consider very lightly scaling in ORLY around $36.50, AAP around $41.50, and AZO around $159.00. Scale in as the stocks move higher or if they break down scale in using technical indicators.
CONSIDER SELLING SHORT AUTO PARTS STOCKS
We are exiting $BCRX and $AVAV; please see separate posts for the reasons.We are short on $ACOR with average price ...
www.thearorareport.com THE ARORA REPORT, Ltd. HOME OF THE UNIQUE ZYX CHANGE METHOD DEDICATED SOLELY TO PROFIT FROM CHANGE BY TRADING AND INVESTING VERIFIABLE PERFORMANCE ...
In the past three weeks, Lampert and his key investors sold more than $538M in AutoZone . We are still ...
Our long term readers know that we have been short on $AZO and its competitors. Last night Lampert indicated ...
Consider adding to short positions on AZO around $158.15, AAP around $44.8 and ORLY around $38.11. Add more on ...
FREE FOREVER: SUBSCRIBE TO ‘GENERATE WEALTH’ NEWSLETTER
COMPLETEY INDEPENDENT AND OBJECTIVE
The Arora Report, Ltd. is a rare publisher that does not accept advertisements. This way The Arora Report can not be influenced. The Arora Report also does not accept payments from any company that is the subject of the posts.
Enviable Performance in Bull and Bear Markets
The Arora Report investment newsletter has the best performance since 2007, this performance was achieved by taking 85% of the market risk
Every single trade since 2007, without exception, is included in the performance results and is easily verifiable.
Number of winning positions: 366
Number of losing positions: 26
Average annualized % return per position: 1158.64%
SEE OUR ENVIABLE RECORD ON GOLD & SILVER
Imaging buying silver at $17.73 and selling at $48-$50.
Imagine buying gold at $660 and selling at $1904.
..............Check it now!
WRITINGS BY NIGAM ARORA HAVE GARNERED OVER 60,000,000 PAGE VIEWS
- A NEW IDEA ON SUPER COMPUTER MAKER CRAY $CRAY
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: BULLS PUT A TWIST ON BAD CHINESE DATA, ATTACKS IN SAUDI ARABIA BUT TRUMP DOES NOT A WAR $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO
- THIS CHART PROVES THE EXISTENCE OF A TRUMP ‘PUT’ IN THE STOCK MARKET $SPY $AAPL $AMD $AMZN $QCOM $MU $FB $INTC $QRVO $GOOG
- INVESTORS IGNORING TRUMP’S NEW ‘PRESIDENT BIDEN’ CHINA CALCULATION AT THEIR OWN PERIL $AAPL $AMD $BABA $DIA $INTC $MU $SPY $SPX $QQQ $IWM
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: GO FIGURE — U. S. STOCKS MOVE UP OVER 400 POINTS FROM THE LOW AND CHINESE STOCKS JUMP 3.1% ON TARIFFS $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT
- STOCK MARKET SETS UP TWO TRAPS AND INVESTORS ARE FALLING INTO THEM $AAPL $AMZN $BA $FB $MU $NKE $QRVO $SBUX $GOOG
- TRADE GAME ON — A SETUP FOR AN EXPLOSIVE RALLY AND SUPPORT ZONES, INCREASE HEDGES AND CASH $AAPL $BABA $INTC $NKE $YUMC $SPY $QQQ
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: HIGHER CONSUMER SPENDING BUT LOWER PERSONAL INCOME, GOLD SOLD, CRUDE OIL BUILD, HIGHER STOCKS $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY
- THE STOCK MARKET’S REACTION TO THIS ONE WORD FROM POWELL TELLS PRUDENT INVESTORS TO BE CAREFUL $SPY $AMZN $FB $NFLX $MSFT $AMD $AKAM $TNDM $TWLO $TDOC $EXAS $GLD
- PRUDENT INVESTORS PAYING ATTENTION TO APPLE’S 17% PROBLEM $AAPL
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: BLOWOUT GDP NUMBER, MIXED EARNINGS, OIL FALLS $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO
- MARIJUANA INVESTORS ‘HAVING THEIR CAKE AND EATING IT TOO’ BUT SMART MONEY SAYS ‘BE CAREFUL’ $CGC $ACRGF $APHA $ACB $CRON $NBEV $TLRY $CRBP $BREW
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: INGENIOUS MARIJUANA DEAL, MONEY FLOWING INTO INDIA, OPTIMISM ON RETAIL DATA $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NEW HIGH, OIL RALLY, PENNANT IN MARIJUANA $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO
- JP MORGAN: OPPORTUNITY IN THE LARGEST MONEY CENTER BANK AFTER EARNINGS $JPM $BAC $C