Auto parts stocks such as ORLY (O’Reilly Automotive), AAP (Advanced Auto Parts), and AZO (Auto Zone) have continued to levitate on the theory that consumers will continue to keep their old cars. This view does not square well with improving consumer sentiment numbers. Further, there is a very high probability that the federal government will start providing consumers vouchers of $3500 or $4500 to trade in their older low mileage cars for new high mileage cars. Passage of such a bill may be the trigger to start a down cycle in these stocks. Consider very lightly scaling in ORLY around $36.50, AAP around $41.50, and AZO around $159.00. Scale in as the stocks move higher or if they break down scale in using technical indicators.
CONSIDER SELLING SHORT AUTO PARTS STOCKS
We are exiting $BCRX and $AVAV; please see separate posts for the reasons.We are short on $ACOR with average price ...
www.thearorareport.com THE ARORA REPORT, Ltd. HOME OF THE UNIQUE ZYX CHANGE METHOD DEDICATED SOLELY TO PROFIT FROM CHANGE BY TRADING AND INVESTING VERIFIABLE PERFORMANCE ...
In the past three weeks, Lampert and his key investors sold more than $538M in AutoZone . We are still ...
Our long term readers know that we have been short on $AZO and its competitors. Last night Lampert indicated ...
Consider adding to short positions on AZO around $158.15, AAP around $44.8 and ORLY around $38.11. Add more on ...
FREE FOREVER: SUBSCRIBE TO ‘GENERATE WEALTH’ NEWSLETTER
COMPLETEY INDEPENDENT AND OBJECTIVE
The Arora Report, Ltd. is a rare publisher that does not accept advertisements. This way The Arora Report can not be influenced. The Arora Report also does not accept payments from any company that is the subject of the posts.
Enviable Performance in Bull and Bear Markets
The Arora Report investment newsletter has the best performance since 2007, this performance was achieved by taking 85% of the market risk
Every single trade since 2007, without exception, is included in the performance results and is easily verifiable.
Number of winning positions: 380
Number of losing positions: 27
Average annualized % return per position: 1229.02%
SEE OUR ENVIABLE RECORD ON GOLD & SILVER
Imaging buying silver at $17.73 and selling at $48-$50.
Imagine buying gold at $660 and selling at $1904.
..............Check it now!
WRITINGS BY NIGAM ARORA HAVE GARNERED OVER 60,000,000 PAGE VIEWS
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: POTENTIAL VIRUS MUTATION, CHINA HONG KONG POWER GRAB CHALLENGES TRUMP – STOCK MARKET OBLIVIOUS $DIA $GLD
- MEMORIAL DAY SALE: SHARPEN YOUR SKILLS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE PRESENT MARKET CONDITIONS
- 790% GAIN ON DATA BASE SOFTWARE STOCK MONGODB, TARGET RAISED, BUYOUT CANDIDATE $MDB
- OVERSTOCK.COM 170% GAIN – TAKE PARTIAL PROFITS $OSTK
- STOCK MARKET INVESTORS PAY ATTENTION TO SHIFT OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS AWAY FROM POPULAR STOCKS $AMZN $CSCO $DIA $DJIA $FB $MRNA $MSFT $PTON $TDOC $WMT $WORK $ZM
- VACCINE SUCCESS MAY UNLEASH THE SECOND LEG OF THE FORCE TO PROPEL THE STOCK MARKET TO NEW HIGHS $JNJ $PFE $MRNA $NVAX $INO $SRNE $DIA
- CORONAVIRUS: SORRENTO THERAPEUTICS UP TO 139% GAIN AT THE HIGH IN TWO TRADING DAYS $SRNE
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: PAY ATTENTION: FED CHAIR SAID SIGNIFICANT DOWNSIDE RISKS AHEAD $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO
- WILL TRUMP BOW TO CHINA TO SAVE APPLE, QUALCOMM, CISCO AND BOEING? $AAPL $AMZN $BA $CSCO $DIA $DJIA $FB $GOOG $MSFT $QCOM $SPX
- TRUMP IS HALF RIGHT ABOUT RICH GUYS BETTING AGAINST THE STOCK MARKET—HERE IS THE OTHER HALF $DIA $DJIA $AAPL $AMZN $MSFT $FB $GOOG $GOOGL
- IF YOU COULD BUY ONE STOCK MARKET ETF, THIS WOULD BE IT – IT IS NOT S&P 500 $SPX $SPY $QQQ $FDN $NFLX $PYPL $FB $AMZN $NDX
- IF YOU COULD BUY ONLY ONE ECOMMERCE STOCK, THIS IS IT – IT’S NOT AMAZON $SPY $SPX $AMZN $JD $BABA $DJIA $DIA
- THE BIGGEST THREAT TO STOCK MARKET INVESTORS MIGHT BE POLITICIANS GONE BERSERK $DJIA $DIA $SPY $SPX $AAPL $AMZN $MSFT $FB $GOOG $GOOGL $AMC
- WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: STOCK MARKET MOVING UP ON HOPE OF A PERFECT 'V' SHAPE QUICK RECOVERY IN THE ECONOMY - NOT SUPPORTED BY THE DATA $DJIA $GLD $SPY
- STOCK MARKET OBLIVIOUS – NEGATIVE FED FUNDS FUTURES RATE COULD FORESHADOW REAL BAD THINGS $DIA $DJIA $AMZN $AAPL $GLD $GDX $SLV $NUGT $DUST $GBTC