By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
The prior high is acting as a magnet. Traders are buying in anticipation of a new high.
Apple Dirty Deal
Please click here for a chart of Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQ).
Note the following:
- The Morning and Afternoon Capsules are about the big picture and not about individual stocks unless an individual stock is significantly impacting the market.
- Today there is aggressive momo buying in Apple (AAPL) stock.
- The momo buying in AAPL stock is triggered by the disclosure of a dirty deal that AAPL negotiated with China. There are major implications here not only for Apple stockholders but stock market investors in general. For those wanting the next-level information, we are planning a detailed podcast titled The Hiden Market Risks You Need To Know — Dirty Apple Deal. The podcast will be available to Arora Ambassador Club members.
- Apple has a very heavy weight in indexes. The big move in Apple stock is helping indexes levitate.
- The chart shows the level of QQQ before the omicron news broke.
- The momo crowd is aggressively buying tech stocks on the positive sentiment generated by the move in Apple stock.
- Of special note is that for the first time in a long time, smart money is trimming Apple.
- In our analysis, buying Apple stock and other tech stocks on the news of the dirty deal is based on flawed myopic analysis.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator has been mixed most of the day but there is a significant net supply of stocks as of this writing.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.