By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Please click here for a chart of Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQ).
Note the following:
- In the Morning Capsule we wrote:
Also, keep in mind it is Friday – if the market does not pull back, a short squeeze will likely occur.
- The chart shows that when the market rose above the premarket high, classic Friday technical buying and short squeeze kicked in.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator is solid green indicating strong demand for stocks. The reason is that smart money is inactive and the momo crowd is buying.
- The pattern for a Monday after a Friday like this is that latecomers suffering from FOMO (fear of missing out) buy on Monday morning. Of course, this can be negated if there is negative news over the weekend.
- Next week there are several important earnings such as AMD, AAPL, FB, AMZN, MSFT, and GOOG.
- Expectations for earnings are very high. Whisper numbers keep on going higher and higher above the consensus numbers.Consensus numbers are those published by analysts and available to the public.Whisper numbers are the numbers that analysts privately give to their best clients.
Stocks move based on the difference between the reported numbers and whisper numbers.
- The momo crowds’ pattern is to buy ahead of the earnings because ‘stonks only go up.’
- Smart money tends to behave differently than the momo crowd around earnings. Smart money recognizes that when stocks run-up going into earnings, the risk increases. Expect smart money to trim into the strength.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES,
TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.