By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Algo Selling Point
From the Morning Capsule:
The chart shows a red line. The breach of the level shown by the red line is potentially the point where Wall Street’s algorithms have been programmed to sell stocks.
Please click here for the chart. For the sake of complete transparency, this chart is exactly the same as the chart that was published in the Morning Capsule.
The red line is equivalent to S&P 500 futures at 🔒. As a reference, S&P 500 futures are at 3909 as of this writing.
Also from the Morning Capsule:
In The Arora Report analysis, there are likely many stops under 3884. If this level is breached, expect hunt and destroy algorithms to kick in and take out the stops.
Be very mindful of these stops being taken out.
GDP Estimate Slashed
Please click here for a chart of S&P 500 ETF (SPY) which represents the benchmark stock market index S&P 500 (SPX).
Note the following:
- The chart shows when economic data was released this morning. Please see the Morning Capsule for details.
- In the Morning Capsule, we wrote:
Momo gurus are urging their followers to buy as they claim to know that the support will hold.
- The chart shows that at the open the momo crowd followed by buying.
- The chart shows that the momo driven rally failed.
- The chart shows that the momo crowd’s second rally attempt also failed.
- The GDPNow estimate from the Atlanta Fed now estimates Q3 GDP at 0.5%. This is down from 1.3% six days ago.
- Investors pay attention: Q3 GDP could very well be negative.
- Those who would like next level info to gain a deeper understanding should consider listening to the podcast titled “Recession: What You Need To Know To Gain An Edge.”
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The chart shows that the VUD indicator is orange, indicating net supply of stocks.
- The sum total of the foregoing is that a battle royale between the bulls and bears is taking place. Historically, this is where the VUD indicator shines to give you an edge over other investors who do not have access to this powerful proprietary indicator.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
There appear to be sell on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.