To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Please click here for a chart of Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQ).
Note the following:
- The chart shows when the Fed statement was released.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The chart shows the VUD indicator has turned solid green after the Fed statement.
- The Fed statement can be summed up in one sentence: the Fed is intransigent to inflate the stock market bubble further. Here are the important details.
- The Fed will continue money printing at the present rate irrespective of the data. The Fed will continue to buy Treasury securities of $80 billion per month and agency securities of $40 billion per month.
- Four Fed officials see a chance of rate increase in 2022 and seven officials see a chance of rate increase in 2023.
- It is not time to talk of taper yet.
- The Fed continues to believe that inflation will be transitory.
- The dollar is falling. The concern is that the central bank of the country with the reserve currency should not behave this way.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Fed statement are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES,
TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.