FOMO Sets In Momo
Note the following:
- Take one look at the chart and you will understand the success of the meme crowd.
- The new development today is that FOMO (fear of missing out) is setting into the momo crowd. The momo crowd cannot stand the meme crowd getting rich while their favorite stocks are causing them to lose money.
- Momo is beginning to sell their favorite stocks such as TSLA, and ZM to buy meme stocks.
- Smart money is getting concerned about meme and momo behavior. Smart money knows that it is not going to end well and in the process may cause losses to smart money.
- Smart money appears to be increasing hedges. Smart money is flowing into volatility index VXX and inverse ETFs such as PSQ.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The chart shows that the VUD indicator in AMC has been mostly green. This is highly unusual and reflects the conviction among the meme and now momo crowds.
The Fed released its Beige Book at 2:00 pm ET. The key takeaway is that the Fed continues to believe that inflation will be transitory.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES,
TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.