By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Note the following:
- Algorithms are close to changing the guidance on buy zone, cash levels and hedges. It is likely that a signal will be given to reduce cash and hedges. It is also likely that the new guidance will be for both aggressive and growth investors to buy when stocks and ETFs dip into the buy zones.
- The Fed released its beige book. Here are the key points:
- The U. S. economy grew at a ‘modest to moderate’ rate in September and early October.
- The outlook for near-term economic activity remains positive.
- Most districts reported significantly elevated prices.
- DJIA hit an intraday high for the first time since August 16th.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The chart shows that the VUD indicator is mixed. Even though the momo crowd is aggressively buying running up the market, non-momo investors are taking advantage of the strength to trim.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.