By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Buying In The Face Of Grave Data
Note the following:
- In yesterday’s Morning Capsule we shared with you that the last time inflation ran this high was October 1990.
- The U. S. government borrows through bond auctions. In yesterday’s Afternoon Capsule we shared with you that the bond auction was very weak. The tail was widest since August 2011.
- In response to the grave data, smart money sold yesterday. The chart we shared with you yesterday afternoon showed that the market experienced a slight dip as the momo buying was not able to overcome smart money selling.
- The chart shows that the momo crowd started aggressively buying in the aftermarket yesterday.
- The chart shows the momo buying has continued today. The buying is especially aggressive in Chinese solar stocks and electric vehicle stocks.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The chart shows the VUD indicator is mixed. This indicates that even though the momo crowd is aggressively buying stocks to take advantage of the tiniest dip, there are sellers in the market.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.