Many popular U.S. technology stocks have reported quarterly earnings.
Investors may want to know which tech stock is No. 1 among 11 in terms of money flows? Let’s explore with the help of a chart.
Please click here for a chart showing the ranks and segmented money flows in 11 popular technology stocks. Please note the following from the chart:
• Amazon AMZN, is No. 1 in the non-risk-adjusted ranking, and Netflix NFLX, is No. 2. The ranking is based on the six screens of the ZYX Change Method. Please click here to learn about the six screens.
• Alibaba BABA, is No. 1 in the risk-adjusted ranking, and Facebook FB, is No. 2.
• Intel INTC, has moved up to No. 3 in the risk-adjusted ranking. Competitor AMD AMD, has moved up to No. 4 in the non-risk-adjusted ranking.
• Apple AAPL, – and Microsoft MSFT, have slipped in their rankings.
• Nvidia NVDA, and Tesla TSLA, are ranked the lowest.
• The chart shows money flows segmented by smart money (professional investors), the momo (momentum) crowd and short squeeze.
• Smart money flows are extremely positive for Facebook and Intel, but neutral for Google GOOG, GOOGL.
• Smart money flows are negative for Nvidia and Tesla.
• Momo crowd money flow is extremely positive for Amazon and very positive for AMD.
Which ranking to use?
Sophisticated investors use risk-adjusted rankings. Those with less sophistication tend to gravitate toward non-risk-adjusted rankings.
Risk-adjusted rankings should be used for long-term positions. Non-risk-adjusted rankings should be used for short-term positions that are for a trade, not an investment….Read more at MarketWatch.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.
Please click here to take advantage of a FREE 30 day trial.
Check out our enviable performance in both bull and bear markets.