To gain an edge, this is what you need to know today.
Note the following:
- The historical pattern is repeating again – latecomers are buying popular stocks ahead of earnings even though the overall market is coming under pressure in the early trade.
- This week will see important earnings from the likes of AMD (AMD), Amazon (AMZN), Apple (AAPL), Alphabet (GOOG), Microsoft (MSFT), and Tesla (TSLA).
- Whisper numbers keep on going higher by the day. Whisper numbers are the numbers that analysts share privately with their best clients.
- The chart shows QQQ is holding above micro support.
- The chart shows RSI divergence continues. In plain English, this means that the price has gone higher, internal momentum has gone lower. If it was not for the upcoming earnings, this RSI divergence would have been a major negative.
- The future direction of the stock market will be mostly determined by the Fed’s policy and the earnings to be released this week.
Bitcoin is seeing a major rally on a report that Amazon may start using bitcoin by the end of this year. The report has also caused a vicious short squeeze.
Making For-Profit Education Non-Profit
China has confirmed that it is ordering for-profit education companies to become non-profit companies. This is sending shivers down the spine of foreign investors who have been pouring billions into Chinese for-profit education companies.
Momo Crowd And Smart Money In Stocks
The momo crowd is 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial) stocks in the early trade. Smart money is 🔒.
The momo crowd is 🔒 in gold in the early trade. Smart money is 🔒.
For longer-term, please see gold and silver ratings.
The momo crowd is 🔒 oil in the early trade. Smart money is 🔒.
For longer-term, please see oil ratings.
Our very, very short-term early stock market indicator is 🔒. This indicator, with a great track record, is popular among long term investors to stay in tune with the market and among short term traders to independently undertake quick trades.
Interest rates are ticking down and bonds are ticking up.
The dollar is weaker.
Trading futures is not recommended for most investors. The purpose of providing this information is to give an indication of the premarket activity that usually guides the activity when the market opens.
Gold futures are at $1802, silver futures are at $25.30, and oil futures are $71.89.
S&P 500 futures resistance levels are 4400 and 4460: support levels are 4318, 4200, and 4000.
DJIA futures are down 107 points.
Protection Bands and What To Do Now?
It is important for investors to look ahead and not in the rearview mirror.
Consider continuing to hold existing positions. Based on individual risk preference, consider holding 🔒 in cash or treasury bills or short-term bond funds or allocated to short-term tactical trades, and short to medium-term hedges of 🔒, and short term hedges of 🔒. This is a good way to protect yourself and participate in the upside at the same time.
You can determine your protection bands by adding cash to hedges. The high band of the protection is appropriate for those who are older or conservative. The low band of the protection is appropriate for those who are younger or aggressive. If you do not hedge, the total cash level should be more than stated above but significantly less than cash plus hedges.
It is worth reminding that you cannot take advantage of new upcoming opportunities if you are not holding enough cash. When adjusting hedge levels, consider adjusting partial stop quantities for stock positions (non ETF); consider using wider stops on remaining quantities and also allowing more room for high beta stocks. High beta stocks are the ones that move more than the market.
To take a free 30-day trial to paid services to gain access to more opportunities, please click here.
This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE
TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.