By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
McConnell Off Ramp
Note the following:
- In the Morning Capsule, we shared with you that there was heavy selling on the fear of a strong jobs report. We also shared with you that the momo crowd was aggressively buying the dip.
- The chart shows that for the time being, the momo crowd has won the battle with help from Senator McConnell.
- It was expected but the chart shows when Senator McConnell publicly offered an off ramp from the debt ceiling crisis.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator was mostly green on heavy momo buying but was beginning to turn orange when McConnell came to the rescue with his offering.
- McConnell’s idea is a short term debt limit increase through November.
- What happens after November? Politicians will play the game again and almost nobody will talk about how to pay the debt back or how to restructure our economy so that it is not so heavily dependent on debt.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
Orders on close are indeterminate at this time.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.