This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.
FOMC minutes that were released at 2:00 pm ET show increasing dissention in the Fed in continuing QE. This may create headwinds for the stock market. Consider taking the following actions:
- Those who have learned hedging may consider adding a 25% hedge in addition to the existing hedge to protect the portfolio.
- Exit NAV in the zone of $22.14 – $22.50.
- Exit OVTI in the zone of $15.15 – $15.45.
- Exit DFS in the zone of $39.60 – $39.85.
- Exit EW in the zone of $92.30 – $92.70.
Our positive thesis on these stocks has not changed. The exit recommendations are simply ways to raise some cash and reduce exposure to the markets.