By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Please click here for a chart of S&P 500 ETF (SPY) which represents the benchmark stock market index S&P 500 (SPX).
Note the following:
- Yesterday, we shared with you that investors were “buying the news” of Powell being hawkish on the first day of his congressional testimony.
- The chart shows that investors started the day optimistic and hoping that buying would continue during the second day of Powell’s testimony.
- The chart shows that investors’ hopes did not come true and there was a downdraft as Powell stayed hawkish.
- Here are the important points:
- Powell is unconditionally committed to fighting inflation.
- Rate cuts are not in the near future.
- To the Fed, a shallow recession is better than sustained inflation.
- The Fed does not have the market’s back.
- The price action shows that investors do not want to believe Powell. If investors believe Powell’s testimony, the stock market would have experienced a significant drop. The sum total of Powell’s testimony is not fully discounted in the stock market.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator is solid orange, indicating a net supply of stocks. When the price is holding up but the VUD indicator is solid orange, this indicates that buyers are very aggressive and willing to buy at higher prices, whereas sellers are very careful and they want to sell only at higher prices.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are very 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
There appear to be 🔒 on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.