By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Please click here for a chart of S&P 500 ETF (SPY) which represents the benchmark stock market index S&P 500 (SPX).
Note the following:
- In the Morning Capsule, we shared with you that SNAP earnings had stoked recession fears.
- If the economy is truly slowing down, as it appears from SNAP’s warning, the Fed will be forced to be less hawkish.
- Yields have been falling all day on recession fears.
- The Treasury auction was stellar as investors rushed into bonds due to recession fears. Here are the details:
- $47B of 2-year Treasury note auction
- High yield: 2.519% (When-Issued: 2.526%)
- Bid-to-cover: 2.61
- Indirect bid: 62.6%
- Direct bid: 22.1%
- Stock investors have been fearful of rising rates, but if yields continue to fall on recession fears and the Fed becomes less hawkish, stocks can rally in the short term.
- The chart shows a drop at the open.
- The chart shows stabilization after the open.
- The chart shows that when the low held, the market took off to the upside.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator is mixed, indicating a battle between bulls and bears.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are mild 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
Orders on close are 🔒 due to high noise in the data.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.