By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Smart Money Sells
Please click here for a chart of Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQ).
Note the following:
- In the Morning Capsule, we wrote:
Nvidia (NVDA) stock is the leader of the artificial intelligence stock market rally. Nvidia earnings are Wednesday after the close. Nvidia earnings have the potential to change the course of the AI frenzy driven stock market rally.
- The chart shows when smart money started selling artificial intelligence (AI) stocks.
- Smart money selling AI stocks is consistent with smart money’s pattern. We have been sharing smart money’s pattern with you for years. Smart money reduces risk ahead of major events. In contrast, the momo crowd uses hope strategy and buys ahead of major events, thinking only of the rewards and not the risks.
- Nvidia earnings represent a risk to the non-stop AI stock buying frenzy.
- It is important for investors to note that it is not that smart money is not a believer in AI. They are simply slightly lightening up ahead of the risk event. This is the same message that we sent to Arora Ambassador Club members in the latest podcast “Don’t Be Fooled: AI Frenzy Driving Unhealthy Stock Market.”
- Nvidia’s CEO is very charismatic and is easily able to generate significant hype. For this reason, Nvidia’s numbers would have to be very bad for any significant pullback in AI stocks. If there is a significant pullback in AI stocks, the plan will be to buy them. Of course, first there may be opportunities for highly profitable quick trades on the short side. Such signals, if they materialize, will be published in ZYX Short.
- The momo crowd continues to buy AI stocks.
- The chart shows that QQQ has pulled back due to smart money selling AI stocks.
- The market will also continue to move based on progress in debt ceiling talks.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator is orange, indicating net supply of stocks.
Potential After Hour Signals
Signals may be given after hours based on the news that will be released after hours. The best trades often occur outside regular hours. The reason is that almost all earnings are outside regular hours.
Buy signals will be in ZYX Buy. Short signals will be in ZYX Short.
Here is the list:
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
Orders on close appear to be matched.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.
Please click here to take advantage of a FREE 30 day trial.