Please click here for a chart of Ford (F).
- The chart compares Ford chart to Tesla (TSLA) chart.
- The chart shows that year to date Ford stock has beaten Tesla stock by 78%.
- In The Arora Report portfolio, Ford is long from $6.61. It is trading at $14.86 as of this writing. This represents a gain of over 119%.
- When The Arora Report first gave a buy signal on Ford, some investors found it hard to believe. At that time F was left for dead and Wall Street was advising investors to sell.
- Ford has just laid out its electric vehicle strategy. The strategy plays to Ford’s strengths.
- The new electric F-150 is receiving rave reviews. Even Elon Musk congratulated Ford.
- Ford Mustang Mach-E is not only receiving rave reviews, many reviewers are saying that it is better than Tesla.
The first target zone has been $14.23 to $17 given back in February. Ford stock is now in the first target zone. The second target zone given back in February was 🔒.
For those following the Good Way, are not in the stock, and are super aggressive, the Buy Now rating is ‘YES’ to start a small scale in with the understanding that the stock is very overbought and the probability is high that it will pull back.
For those who are not super aggressive, the Buy Now rating is ‘NO.’
For those following the Best Way, the new buy zone is 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial). Ford is trading at $14.86 as of this writing.
What To Do Now
Those in the stock may consider taking partial profits in the first target zone and holding the remaining position for the second target zone. There is a fair probability that the second target zone will be revised.
Those not in the stock may consider following the parameters given above.
To take a free 30-day trial to paid services to gain access to more opportunities, please click here.
This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE
TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.