It started Tuesday afternoon with Elon Musk tweeting about taking Tesla private at $420 a share.
And then the shares were halted after surging 7.4% on the day. Then the CEO released a blog post expanding on his deliberations. In early trading Wednesday, the shares were little changed.
What to do now? Let us explore the legal inside information that can help you trade Tesla if you desire to do so.
Please click here for the annotated chart of Tesla TSLA. Note the following from the chart:
• The chart shows the VUD indicator. This is the most sensitive indicator of net supply and demand in real time. The indicator is positive but less than would have been expected. The interpretation is two-fold. First, there are not many believers in the transaction actually happening. Second, short-sellers, who bet on a decline in the share price, have not covered their positions during this rise.
• Based on the latest information available, 29% of shares outstanding have been sold short. In our analysis, the actual number is likely higher.
• If a short squeeze starts, meaning short-sellers would have to cover their positions by buying the stock, the stock could rocket toward $420 long before any transaction is finalized.
• There obviously is high risk in buying the stock now. The chart shows support points. Stops can be put below these support points.
• It is advisable to put stops in tranches. We are providing to The Arora Report subscribers the exact size of tranches and stop zones.
• Since the stock can be halted or gap down on the next day, stop loss orders may not protect you. For this reason, stops should be only your second line of defense. The first line of defense is the position size. Another way to protect yourself is to buy put options. However, this may not be practical for many given the high cost of put options. One way to reduce the cost of put options is to buy put spreads…Read more at MarketWatch.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.