TUSSLE BETWEEN ESPN AND STAR WARS, TAKE PARTIAL PROFITS ON DISNEY BEFORE MARKET CLOSE $DIS

This post was published on ZYX Buy Change Alert. 

The Intelligence on DIS has worked out beautifully.  The stock dipped into the buy zone of $94 to $97.  It is trading at $112.75 as of this writing and traded above $115 yesterday.

DIS reports earnings after the close.

The reason to continue to hold is the upcoming Star Wars movie.

The reason to sell is the waning power of ESPN.

Until the earnings and the conference call, there is no way to know which side is going to win.

What To Do Now?

Consider taking profits on 75% of the position before the market close and continue to hold the remaining 25%.

You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98%, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.

Please click here to take advantage of a FREE  30 day trial.

Check out our enviable performance in both bull and bear markets.

FREE: SUBSCRIBE TO ‘GENERATE WEALTH’ NEWSLETTER