Pitchmen (and pitchwomen) are in high gear selling the next revolution: 5G cellular wireless.
The train is leaving the station, and investors must jump on board now — so goes the typical pitch.
Is your skeptical antennae going up? They should be.
Selling “revolutions” works when stocks are in an uptrend. As you know, benchmark indexes — the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA, S&P 500 Index SPX and Nasdaq Composite COMP — are at record highs.
Investment advisers are getting more clients, brokers are getting more business, investment newsletters are getting more subscribers, and media are getting more advertising. After all, the next revolution of 5G is upon us. No investor wants to be left behind.
Before I name 10 5G stocks that are in The Arora Report’s portfolio, let us build the necessary background to understand this next wave of tech investing with the help of a chart.
Please click here for an annotated chart of Nokia NOK.
Note the following:
• The chart shows the times when Nokia was highly touted as a 5G stock.
• During that period, I regularly received inquiries from investors as to why The Arora Report was not recommending Nokia. Some investors were thinking we were not up to snuff as we were missing out on the great opportunity to buy Nokia.
• The chart shows that investors, who gave into the pitchmen, lost half of their investment.
• The chart shows the recent Arora purchase at $3.33 when Nokia fell into the Arora buy zone after a 50% plunge.
• Nokia was one of the stocks in our January Effect list. The January Effect is a proven strategy to potentially make up to 30% in three to four months. Please see “How to take advantage of the January Effect in the U.S. stock market.”
• The tentative plan is to hold on to Nokia longer than other January Effect stocks due to 5G.
• Nokia’s stock illustrates the perils of giving in to the pitchmen and buying into the frenzy.
The real catalyst
For the time being, the pitchmen of 5G stocks are the heroes of investors. But investors fail to realize that it is their own purchase of 5G stocks that is causing the increase. Are the pitchmen geniuses at stock analysis or at creating the frenzy? Pitchmen are certainly geniuses at creating the frenzy.
Ironically, this time is really different — typically, pitchmen are at work at lesser-known stocks because they are easier to pump. If you have been around for a while, you know firsthand that sometimes “dump” follows “pump.” Now the biggest pump is in the biggest stock — Apple AAPL stock.
A big part of the rise in Apple is due to the 5G pitch. Apple is likely to release a 5G phone later this year. The phone is expected to be priced around $1,200. 5G will not only bring a new mega upgrade cycle for Apple iPhones, it has the potential to dramatically increase service revenues for Apple. For the record, The Arora Report has owned Apple in its portfolio since it fetched $18.73….Read more at MarketWatch.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.