The stock market is plunging.
Buying opportunities are developing, but it’s not the right time, with the exception of “nibbles” by those who meet the protection-band criteria. Please read “Stock market investors are asking ‘should I buy or sell?’ Here’s how to decide.”
Last week I warned you that a watershed moment was on the way if stocks couldn’t hold a level that I had provided. Alas, the level has not held. A bigger watershed moment is on the way if the next level doesn’t hold. Please see “A watershed moment is on the way if stocks can’t hold this level.”
Let’s explore with the help of two charts.
Please click here for an annotated chart of the Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF DIA which tracks the Dow DJIA.
Please click here for an annotated chart of S&P 500 ETF SPY, which represents the S&P 500 Index SPX. For the sake of transparency, this chart was previously published and no changes have been made.
Note the following:
• The first chart shows two support zones. The top support zone is marked “support zone.” The bottom support zone is marked “mother of support zones.”
• If the top support zone does not hold, a bigger watershed event is on its way.
• The chart shows the Arora signal to buy inverse ETF SQQQ or short-sell Nasdaq 100 ETF QQQ before the big drop in the stock market.
• The second chart shows the prior support zone that has been broken.
• The second chart shows the “program-selling” point where the selling accelerated. This program-selling point and the second chart were provided well in advance before this leg of the stock market drop, giving investors plenty of time to protect themselves.
• The first chart shows that RSI (relative strength index) is very oversold. This indicates that the slightest bit of good news could cause a rip-roaring rally.
• The first chart shows that volume is still not high. This indicates complacency among investors. In more practical terms, it means there is more downside to come, perhaps after a rally that fails.
Do’s and dont’s
Here are helpful pointers if your portfolios aren’t protected as much as they should be.
• Do not panic.
• Develop a plan. Hope is not a good strategy.
• Bear markets have some of the sharpest rallies.
• Use the rallies to build protection.
• There is potential for good news in many ways.….Read more at MarketWatch.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.