By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
The Best Long Term Opportunity
Note the following:
- The chart compares SPY with India ETF (EPI) and China ETF (ASHR).
- The chart shows that over the last year EPI has moved up 61.71%, SPY has moved 27.78% and ASHR has moved up 6.56%.
- We have repeatedly stated that India represented the best opportunity for long-term investors. That call has proven spot on.
- The performance of the Indian stock market shows why all investors should consider diversifying in international markets.
- India ETF EPI is in the Model Portfolio in ZYX Global Allocation. India and China have also been continuously followed in ZYX Emerging for a long time.
- The underperformance of China shown on the chart illustrates why investors need to be careful when buying emerging markets.
- As a note of caution, do not rush out to buy India. The Indian market is very expensive on a valuation basis and is technically overbought. It is important to wait for a pullback in the buy zone.
Inflation And Earnings Concerns
We previously shared with you that the U. S. stock market rallied on good earnings. But in our analysis, the underlying assumption was not sound. Earnings season has just started. Investors extrapolated from a handful of good earnings at the beginning of the season that all earnings would be good. Over the weekend, many investors are coming to the same conclusion that we shared with you early last week.
More and more investors are also realizing that the Fed has been wrong about inflation.
The foregoing two factors are bringing selling into the stock market in the early trade from the non-momo crowd.
Momo Crowd And Smart Money In Stocks
The momo crowd is 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial) stocks in the early trade. Smart money is 🔒.
The momo crowd is 🔒 gold in the early trade as money continues to move to bitcoin. Smart money is 🔒.
For longer-term, please see gold and silver ratings.
The momo crowd is 🔒 oil in the early trade. Smart money is 🔒.
For longer-term, please see oil ratings.
Our very, very short-term early stock market indicator is 🔒. This indicator, with a great track record, is popular among long term investors to stay in tune with the market and among short term traders to independently undertake quick trades.
Interest rates are ticking up and bonds are ticking down.
The dollar is stronger.
Trading futures is not recommended for most investors. The purpose of providing this information is to give an indication of the premarket activity that usually guides the activity when the market opens.
Gold futures are at $1762, silver futures are at $23.28, and oil futures are at $82.62.
S&P 500 futures resistance levels are 4460, 4600, and 4900: support levels are 4400, 4318, and 4200.
DJIA futures are down 176 points.
Protection Bands and What To Do Now?
It is important for investors to look ahead and not in the rearview mirror.
Consider continuing to hold existing positions. Based on individual risk preference, consider holding 🔒 in cash or treasury bills or short-term bond funds or allocated to short-term tactical trades, and short to medium-term hedges of 🔒, and short term hedges of 🔒. This is a good way to protect yourself and participate in the upside at the same time.
You can determine your protection bands by adding cash to hedges. The high band of the protection is appropriate for those who are older or conservative. The low band of the protection is appropriate for those who are younger or aggressive. If you do not hedge, the total cash level should be more than stated above but significantly less than cash plus hedges.
It is worth reminding that you cannot take advantage of new upcoming opportunities if you are not holding enough cash. When adjusting hedge levels, consider adjusting partial stop quantities for stock positions (non ETF); consider using wider stops on remaining quantities and also allowing more room for high beta stocks. High beta stocks are the ones that move more than the market.
To take a free 30-day trial to paid services to gain access to more opportunities, please click here.
This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES,
TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.