By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Momo Optimism Wins Over Concerns
Please click here for a chart of Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQ).
Note the following:
- In the early morning, the non-momo crowd was selling on concerns over inflation and earnings. At the same time, the momo crowd was buying based on pumps in social media over the weekend.
- After the market opened, momo buying became very aggressive on optimism over the following:
- Two analysts raised their targets on NFLX given the success of Squid Game. Media stocks in Korea are surging over Squid Game success. Squid Game is a Korean drama. NFLX will report on October 19, after the close. The momo crowd is heavily buying NFLX stock and the optimism is spilling into other stocks.
- TSLA will report earnings on October 20, after the close. The momo crowd is aggressively buying Tesla ahead of earnings. This is lifting ETFs with heavy weight in TSLA and in return, other stocks in such ETFs are being bought.
- There is optimism over the Apple event. AAPL has introduced next-generation AirPods and new Macs. Momo has forgotten that Apple profits may not measure up due to the shortage of semiconductors. Of note is that Apple is aggressively stripping INTC chips from Apple devices.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The chart shows that the VUD indicator has been solid green indicating heavy net demand for stocks.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.