$MFE shares are up strongly today on reports that it will unveil a new version of its flagship product on July 7. This run up is offering a good opportunity to build short position. We added to our short position at $42.40 and will add more going into July 7 as it goes higher. There is no change to our fundamental thesis for a short sell on this stock.
CONSIDER ADDING TO OUR $MFE (MCAFEE) SHORT SELL POSITION
Our long term bearish call on $MFE has proven correct. Our average short price is $43.92. The earning report ...
We are exiting $BCRX and $AVAV; please see separate posts for the reasons.We are short on $ACOR with average price ...
Right here at $39.87 and continue to short MFE as stock moves higher. MSFT announced in November 2008 that ...
FREE FOREVER: SUBSCRIBE TO ‘GENERATE WEALTH’ NEWSLETTER
COMPLETEY INDEPENDENT AND OBJECTIVE
The Arora Report, Ltd. is a rare publisher that does not accept advertisements. This way The Arora Report can not be influenced. The Arora Report also does not accept payments from any company that is the subject of the posts.
WRITINGS BY NIGAM ARORA HAVE GARNERED OVER 100,000,000 PAGE VIEWS
- 92% GAIN ON THIS RAILROAD – BIDDING WAR – STOCK JUMPS $37
- THIS SIMPLE STRATEGY MADE 4117% PROFIT IN 2021 - TIME TO BECOME VERY CAUTIOUS
- DON’T BE MISLED BY FALSE REASONS FOR BITCOIN CRASH
- WEEKLY STOCK MARKET DIGEST: JAPANESE BUYING MAY BE BEHIND THE MYSTERY THAT DROVE TECH STOCKS HIGHER
- NEW BUY ZONES ON 44 STOCKS — SEMICONDUCTORS, ELECTRIC CARS, 5G, SOLAR, SPORTS BETTING AND MORE
- MORE GAINS AHEAD - 340% GAIN ON THIS BLUEST OF BLUE CHIP BANKS
- SHOULD YOU BUY COINBASE STOCK?
- INVESTORS CAN MAKE A FORTUNE BY INVESTING IN COMPANIES THAT GET BOUGHT OUT – 165TH BUYOUT
- A SLIGHT HESITATION AS NASDAQ AT RESISTANCE
- BUY ZONES ON 25 ETFS THAT ALL STOCK MARKET INVESTORS SHOULD CONSIDER
- WEEKLY STOCK MARKET DIGEST: THE MOST IMPORTANT KEY TO THE STOCK MARKET DIRECTION
- INVESTORS CAN MAKE A FORTUNE BY INVESTING IN COMPANIES THAT GET BOUGHT OUT
- ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT BORROWING, MONEY PRINTING, AND THE DOLLAR? LOOK AT EMERGING MARKETS
- BLOWOUT ISM ADDS AIR TO THE STOCK MARKET BUBBLE
- HIRING GOES GANGBUSTERS - STOCK MARKET BREAKS OUT