By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
A Dangerous Man
Please click here for a chart of Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQ).
Note the following:
- The chart shows selling in tech stocks on rising interest rates.
- The chart shows a rally attempt as of this writing.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator is mostly orange indicating net supply of stocks. Note that the VUD indicator has not turned green thus far on the rally attempt.
- It is worth a reminder that at The Arora Report, we are politically agnostic. Our sole job is to help investors, investment advisors, and money managers.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren is calling the Fed Chair Powell ‘a dangerous man to head up the Fed.’
- Investors should note that this is an important development irrespective of your opinion of Powell or Warren.
- Powell’s term ends in early 2022.
- Biden will soon announce if he will renominate Powell.
- Wall Street and the momo crowd want Powell to be renominated. Why do Wall Street and the momo crowd want Powell to be renominated in the face of Powell being wrong in his judgment on several accounts? Please see today’s Morning Capsule on Powell effectively admitting that he was wrong on three important counts. The reason the momo crowd and Wall Street love Powell is that Powell has made a lot of money for the momo crowd by money printing while risking the long-term future of the country.
- If Powell is not reappointed and a new chair follows more rational policies, it will be a big negative for the stock market. It is not all doom and gloom, more rational policies will be better for the country and in turn for the stock market in the long term.
- On the flip side, it is not likely but Biden could appoint a political crony to help Democrats win elections. Such a move may cause the stock market to rocket up.
- In another dimension, Warren’s harsh criticism of Powell reduces the Fed’s independence and is not good for the country in the long term.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.