This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.
Please scroll down for current ratings in six time frames and current allocation to precious metals recommendations.
The Arora Report provides eight types of information on gold, silver, miners and other precious metals.
- Signals meet our criteria and have produced unrivaled performance in both bull and bear markets. Signals range from very long-term generational opportunities to very short-term. Depending upon market conditions, many signals may be issued in a short time or no signals may be issued for a long time.
- Signals Limited do not meet our strict criteria but have significant merit for aggressive investors.
- Ratings are provided for six different time frames for those who always want to be actively trading or investing in gold .
- Allocation provides guidance on how much gold is appropriate for long-term investors at a given time who prefer to always want some gold in the portfolio but do not want to trade a lot. This number ranges from 0% to 20% of the total portfolio.
- Gold is included in the model portfolios for medium-term to very long-term when risk reward is very favorable.
- We provide information typically on a daily basis in the Morning Capsule on key developments in the gold market and macro as well as geopolitical events that affect gold.
- Intelligence on precious metals with original insights and unique analysis as dictated by market conditions to give an edge to precious metal investors.
- Support resistance zones along with probability for each zone and money flows by important categories. This is useful for short-term traders when used in conjunction with gold ratings. This information is provided only in ZYX Buy and ZYX Short.
The Arora Report precious metal ratings are widely used by bullion dealers, jewelers and investors across the globe.
The first cut of ratings on gold and silver at The Arora Report is generated by complex algorithms that automatically change with market conditions. Then human judgement is added before publication. Inputs to our algorithms include relationship between currencies, interest rates, sentiment, money supply, global geopolitical picture, global GDP growth, inflation in key countries, leading indicators of inflation, risk appetite, mine production and jeweler demand , smart money actions, speculator actions, and our proprietary technical indicators.
Here are our current ratings that take into account not only the rewards but also the risks. The goal of every investor ought to be to generate high risk adjusted returns, i.e., returns in excess of those commensurate with the risk taken. These ratings are designed to produce higher risk adjusted returns. In our over 30 years in the markets, one of the biggest and most common mistakes we have seen investors make is to ignore risk.
- Positive in the very, very short-term but a high probability of a sharp up move.
- Mild Positive in the very short-term but a high probability of a sharp up move.
- Neutral in the short-term.
- Positive in the medium-term.
- Positive in the long-term.
- Very Positive in the very long-term.
Allocation To Precious Metals
For those who are inclined to always have gold in their portfolio, a long allocation of 3- 5% to precious metals from a very long-term perspective at this time is appropriate. This is separate and distinct from Model Portfolios and trading positions that are subject to more stringent criteria.
For diversification reasons, our rules limit maximum allocable to precious metals and miners to 20% of the portfolio. Long time subscribers to The Arora Report have handsomely profited from our prior allocations of up to 20% of portfolio to precious metals both from long and short sides.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.