Amid the coronavirus-led shutdown, the internet has become an increasingly important part of people’s lives and the economy. As a result, it just makes sense that stock market investors want to invest in internet-related stocks.
If you could buy only one ETF on a market pullback, maybe it’s not the S&P 500 ETF SPY even though it tracks the benchmark index S&P 500 SPX. The ETF to consider is First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund FDN.
Let’s explore this issue with the help of a chart.
Please click here for an annotated chart of the Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF DIA which tracks the Dow Jones Industrial Average DJIA compared with three other ETFs.
Note the following:
• The chart compares the Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF with the S&P 500 ETF; the Nasdaq 100 ETF QQQ which represents the Nasdaq 100 NDX; and the internet ETF.
• The chart shows that when the stock market dropped, the internet ETF outperformed the Dow by about 16%.
• The chart shows that during the recent rally, the internet ETF has outperformed the Dow by about 27%.
• In the market rally, the Nasdaq 100 ETF has been the star performer. However, the internet ETF has outperformed the Nasdaq 100 ETF by about 5.5%.
• The chart shows that the internet ETF fell in the Arora buy zone during the market drop, giving investors an excellent opportunity. Those investors are now sitting on about a 32% profit….Read more at MarketWatch.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.