To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Momo Trusts Walk Back
Note the following:
- April ISM Non-manufacturing Index came at 62.7% vs. 65% consensus. This is a leading indicator. Even though the number came less than the consensus, it is still a very strong number in our analysis. However, the momo crowd reacted to the number by buying. Momo’s reasoning is that the weaker number backs up Yellen’s walk back on interest rates. Yellen’s walk back literally means that even if the economy overheats and inflation rises, there is no need for the Fed to act.
- One important point investors need to keep in mind is that Powell is in control of interest rates and in theory, Yellen is not supposed to interfere.
- Even though the momo crowd is aggressively buying today, smart money is selling into the strength.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator is solid orange indicating net supply of stocks.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 .
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒 .
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒 .
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES,
TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.