To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Wall Street, the Fed and the government are motivated to keep investors invested in the market. Prudent investors understand this and look out for their own best interest by learning not to depend on those motivated to keep them invested regardless of market conditions.
The risk in this market is higher than generally believed. For proof, look no farther than the drop in the market when Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen stated the obvious.
Yellen States The Obvious
Please click here for a chart of Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQ).
Note the following:
- The Arora Report has been sharing with you for a while that the Fed was being intransigent in not acknowledging that interest rates will have to rise and money printing will have to stop in view of excessive borrowing by Biden and sending free money to people who did not need it.
- Now the market is falling on Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen acknowledging that interest rates will have to rise to make sure the economy does not overheat.
- Investors are especially concerned because Yellen used to be the chair of the Fed.
- For a while, The Arora Report has been sharing with you to not start or add to long-term positions. This morning The Aroa Report gave a signal to take partial profits.
- Not that long ago, when the insurance was cheap and everybody was buying with abandon, The Arora Report gave a signal to increase hedges. Now that insurance has become very expensive, investors are rushing today to put on hedges.
- How did The Arora Report know all of the foregoing in advance? You already know the answer if you have been carefully studying the Morning and Afternoon Capsules.
- When the market does not react to good news the way it should, it is a setup for a pullback. When this setup materializes, all the market needs is an excuse. Today Yellen is providing that excuse.
- Investors need to be very careful about the media and the gurus – most of them do not understand the foregoing. As a result, they are always making pronouncements after the fact. This is good for the media and the talking gurus but is of no help to investors.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The chart shows that even after the fall, there is net supply of stocks.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule. The momo crowd is disappointed that gold did not break the psychological resistance level at $1,800.
Smart money flows are🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES,
TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.