The Arora Report is projecting that twice as much money will be made in marijuana drinks than marijuana itself. For this reason, investors need to learn how to take their share of the profits that will be made in marijuana beverages.
The 11 pointers I recently gave to investors in marijuana stocks have generated a lot of interest. To read about them, please see “How to potentially become a marijuana millionaire, albeit carefully.”
In addition, there is one important thing that investors need to know about marijuana beverage stocks. Before discussing this one important thing, let us build the background with two charts.
Please click here for an annotated chart of New Age Beverages NBEV.
Please click here for an annotated chart of India Globalization Capital IGC.
Please note the following:
• There is an abundance of information on the internet about news and opinions. However, there is an almost complete lack of practical information with actual real-life signals that can help investors buy at the right time and then sell at the right time. There is also a complete lack of information about the best way to set stops, raise stops, position sizing and other defensive measures that are necessary to be successful when trading marijuana stocks. The best way to learn is from real-life examples, and that is the purpose of this column.
• The Arora Report gave a buy signal on New Age Beverages at an average price of $2.46. The chart shows that this signal was given before the big runup.
• The chart shows that The Arora Report gave a sell signal at $10.24 in the pre-market on New Age Beverages. This turned out to be the high.
• The chart shows that The Arora Report gave a signal to sell-short New Age Beverages at $8.80. The short-selling was a call for the price of the stock to decline. Sophisticated investors can make money from both stocks going up and stocks going down. Caution: Short-selling is dangerous.
• Arora’s buy-to-cover zone for New Age Beverages was $3 to $4.20. As the chart shows, this target was rapidly achieved, producing profits.
• Many subscribers to The Arora Report who had previously made profits from the long side by selling New Age Beverages at the high of $10.24 bought the stock again in the $3 range.
• The chart shows the second Arora sell signal on New Age Beverages generating substantial profits…Read more at MarketWatch.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.