To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Note the following:
- The chart shows when the FOMC statement was released.
- In the past, the market would often run up when the statement was released.
- Today the market did not run-up.
- The chart shows the market started running up when Powell started speaking. The reason was that Powell stayed steadfast that he was going to continue to print money at the present rate in spite of strong economic data.
- Powell clearly stated that it is not yet time to think about tapering. Tapering is simply the fancy word used by economists to indicate less money printing.
- Powell seemed to have a Freudian slip – he admitted that the markets are frothy. This is a very important development. Unfortunately, the media is totally ignoring this very important development. The reason may be that it does not fit the cookie-cutter mold of how the media covers the Fed.
- The market did not ignore this important development. As the chart shows, the market gave up its gains.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator illustrates the difference this time compared to most Fed Days. This time VUD indicator is not solid green like many times in the past.
Cash And Hedges
Based on the Freudian slip, depending on the earnings that are forthcoming and other economic indicators that go in our model, the probability of raising cash and hedges has increased. Please click here to see the 10 categories of inputs that go into the model.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are neutral.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be no significant sell on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES,
TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.