By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Note the following:
- The chart shows aggressive momo buying.
- The momo crowd often buys ahead of the Fed decision. Today is no different.
- This momo pattern has worked well recently because the Fed is always trying to pump up the market.
- Could tomorrow be different? Ultimately, the Fed is going to get boxed in and be forced to adopt policies that are in line with the economic reality.
- Some have speculated that one of the reasons behind the Fed’s policies is that Powell wants Biden to re-nominate him. It is a given that Biden will not renominate him if Powell were to do anything that brings the stock market down. Of course, we would like to believe that the Fed is doing what they think is best for the country and it is simply that a vast majority of the economists now have a different opinion from the Fed.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD is mostly green indicating solid net demand for stocks.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.