By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Please click here for a chart of Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQ).
Note the following:
- The chart shows that heavy buying in the morning has prompted selling into the strength.
- The momo crowd is becoming more aggressive in buying stocks. They are encouraged by the following:
- Blind money is pouring into the stock market. We discussed this in the Morning Capsule.
- The most favorable seasonality period for the stock market has started.
- The momentum is up.
- Biden and other leaders claim that they are close to passing the $1.75 trillion Build Back Better bill. In reality, the bill will spend about twice as much as the headline claims. This is on top of the $1.0 trillion infrastructure bill. With that much excess government spending, stocks are going to go to the moon.
- The momo crowd has not caught on but smart money is not sure that Biden will succeed at such heavy spending.
- Senator Manchin’s support is necessary to pass any bill. He just said, “As more of the real details outlined in the basic framework are released, what I see are shell games, budget gimmicks that make the real cost of the so-called $1.75 trillion bill estimated to be almost twice that amount, if the full time is run out, if you extended it permanently.”
- More damaging is the following statement from Manchin: “And that we haven’t even spoken about. This is a recipe for economic crisis.”
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- In spite of heavy momo buying and blind money buying, the VUD indicator is mixed. This indicates that there are sellers taking advantage of the strength.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial) .
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.