By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Note the following:
- In yesterday’s Morning Capsule we showed you that RSI was oversold. Please click here for the chart of ETF SPY. The RSI pattern shown on the chart was positive.
- Oversold markets tend to experience strong bounces. This is exactly what is happening today.
- Two pieces of news since today’s Morning Capsule are adding to momo buying.
- A second omicron case in the United States has been confirmed in Minnesota. The man had no international travel but traveled to New York to attend a convention. The man was fully vaccinated and had a booster shot.
- A new study shows that the risk of reinfection with omicron is at least three times higher than any previous variant.
- We have previously explained that to the momo crowd, the more virus the better.
- There is strong buying in BA, AXP, and V. Apple has regained most of the losses from this morning.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator is mostly green indicating strong demand for stocks.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.