By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
First Omicron Case
Please click here for a chart of Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQ).
Note the following:
- The chart shows that aggressive momo buying on an assumption that omicron is no big deal combined with blind money front-running caused a strong rally at the start of the day.
- The chart shows when the rumor started on the first omicron case in the U. S.
- The chart shows the rally started losing steam on the rumor.
- The chart shows when the rumor was confirmed.
- The chart shows that the confirmation started more selling.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The chart shows the VUD indicator turned solid orange when the rumor started.
- Anybody with even the tiniest reasoning power knew that it was only a matter of time before an omicron case appeared in the U. S. Yet the momo crowd aggressively bought stocks in the morning and sold on the confirmation incurring losses.
- Thank you for all the questions you are sending us on omicron and its impacts on the markets. Most of these questions are already answered in the podcast. If there are questions that are not answered and many subscribers are asking, we will do an Ask-Arora post.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong-up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.