Please click here for a chart of Nasdaq 100 ETF (QQQ).
Note the following:
- This morning, there was excellent news from MRNA about the vaccine.
- The logical reaction would have been to sell ‘stay at home’ stocks and buy ‘economy opening’ stocks.
- The first reaction was logical but then momo crowd’s gurus started touting stay at home stocks.
- The momo crowd has been aggressively buying the dip in stay at home stocks such as W, PTON, U, DOCU, ZM, UPWK, FVRR and FSLY.
- The momo crowd also sold economy opening stocks as they moved up.
- A big part of the issue is that there are a large number of new investors in the stock market without much knowledge. They follow gurus on social media who themselves are uninformed.
- The momo crowd of these days is the second largest herd that we have ever seen in the markets in our over 30 years.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real time. The orange indicates net supply and the green indicates net demand.
- The momo buying has kept the VUD indicator mostly green.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has an update in the paid services.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.