To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Note the following:
- The momo crowd is buying everything — stocks, gold and oil.
- In the very, very short term, they got technically oversold. When markets get oversold, they tend to bounce and momentum reverses. All momo crowd needed was a reversal in momentum to start aggressively buying.
- VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real time. Orange is net supply and green is net demand.
- The chart shows the VUD indicator started out orange, turned green and then turned orange again in the afternoon. This indicates that there are sellers in the market who are selling into the strength caused by momo buying.
- As of this writing, more aggressive momo buying is coming in.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
When gold fell below $1,900, hunt and destroy algorithms took out momo crowd stops. After the stops were taken out, technically oversold conditions coupled with a weaker dollar brought some natural buying into gold reversing the momentum. As the momentum reversed, the momo crowd started buying gold.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There are appear to be buy on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then, the Morning Capsule has an update in the paid services.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.