This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.
There is a report that SoftBank (SFTBY) is close to selling ARM Holdings to NVIDIA (NVDA). Long time subscribers to The Arora Report may recall making a lot of money from Arora signals on ARM Holdings when it was a public company. A potential buyout will create many trading opportunities in other semiconductor stocks such as AMD (AMD) and Intel (INTC) from both long and short sides. Please stay tuned.
Please click here for the chart is of semiconductor ETF SMH.
Note the following:
- The trendline that has been in place since April has recently been broken to the downside.
- Relative to the history, valuations of semiconductor stocks are overstretched.
- RSI has never become oversold since the trendline started.
- Semiconductors are for the new economy like oil was for the old economy.
- Semiconductors will continue to provide many trading and investment opportunities.
SMH as an ETF is covered in ZYX Global Multi Asset Allocation Alert. Any opportunities in individual stocks from the long side will be in ZYX Buy Change Alert and from the short side in ZYX Short Sell Change Alert.
If you are not a subscriber to ZYX Buy and ZYX Short, now is the time to take a FREE 30 day trial.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.