By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Brainard Turns Hawkish
Note the following:
- Federal Reserve Governor Brainard has a track record of being massively wrong in her forecasts, and she has been one of the biggest advocates of recklessly printing money.
- You already know that in the government it is often not about being accurate or right, but it’s all about politics.
- Brainard has been rewarded for being massively wrong and appointed vice-chair of the Fed.
- In her testimony before Congress, Brainard has turned hawkish, and now she wants to control inflation.
- The chart shows that the day started with aggressive buying by the momo crowd.
- The chart shows that smart money was selling the strength. The reasoning seems to be that if an ultra-dove like Brainard has turned hawkish, investors need to take it seriously that the Fed may actually start doing the right thing instead of inflating the stock market bubble.
- Large cap crowded tech stocks such as AAPL, MSFT, NFLX, and TSLA are being sold.
- The chart shows that the momo buying has not been able to offset smart money selling.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The chart shows that the VUD indicator is mixed. This is the result of the momo crowd becoming aggressive in buying and smart money becoming aggressive in selling tech stocks.
- Smart money is buying select semiconductor equipment stocks such as AMAT.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
There appear to be sell on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.