S&P 500 ETF AND ULTRA S&P 500 ETF: AFTER HISTORIC 1000 DOW POINT MOVE, PRUDENT TO TAKE PARTIAL PROFITS ON THIS TRADE $SPY $SSO

S&P ETF AND ULTRA S&P 500 ETF: AFTER HISTORIC 1000 DOW POINT MOVE, PRUDENT TO TAKE PARTIAL PROFITS $SPY $SSO

This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert. 

The signals to buy S&P 500 ETF (SPY) and  ULTRA S&P 500 ETF (SSO) were given on Christmas Eve.  If you were correctly following the ZYX Method, most of your accumulation would have been close to the lows.  One trading day later, there has been a historic over 1000 point up move in DJIA.  It is simply prudent to take partial profits here. SPY is trading at $246.09 as of this writing.  SSO is trading at $89.88 as of this writing.  There is a 65% probability of the rally continuing.  However, investors should be mindful of a 25% probability of a pullback and 10% probability of the market being range bound.

The amount of partial profits to take depends on  how you accumulated and your personal preference.

Proper accumulation and partial profit taking is taught in detail in the coaching seminar Bullet Proof Your Portfolio and Increase Your Returns

A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.

Please click here to take advantage of a FREE  30 day trial.

Check out our enviable performance in both bull and bear markets.

FREE: SUBSCRIBE TO ‘GENERATE WEALTH’ NEWSLETTER

Related Posts

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: GOLD BUYING AFTER ATTACK ON TANKERS, FED WALK BACK RISK IN THE STOCK MARKET $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights ...

STOCK MARKET BULLS PAY ATTENTION TO THE YELLOW SIGNAL FROM SMALL-CAPS $QQQ $SPY $SPX $INTC $AMD $AAPL $GOOG

At a time when the U.S. stock market is staying bullish, small-cap stocks are sending a yellow signal and indicating ...

MONEY FLOWS IN 11 POPULAR TECH STOCKS SHOW THAT THE LATEST RALLY IS SUSPICIOUS $FB $AAPL $AMZN $NFLX $GOOG $AMD $BABA $INTC $MSFT $NVDA $TSLA

Popular technology stocks have recently staged a rebound. But segmented money flows show the rally is suspect. Let’s examine the issue ...

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: HOPES OF RATE CUTS AND TRUMP’S UNCANNY TIMING DRIVE STOCKS HIGHER BUT BE CAREFUL $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $USO

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights ...

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: PROSPECTS OF RATE CUTS SUPPORTS STOCKS, BE CAUTIOUS, FDA CBD DAY $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights ...

MEXICO TARIFFS DO NOT CHANGE THE ACTION ITEM FOR PRUDENT INVESTORS $GM $F $SPY $QQQ $FCAU $GOOG $AMZN $AAPL $MU $QCOM $INTC $AMD $PSQ

The surprise announcement by President Trump of imposing new tariffs on goods imported from Mexico does not change a previously ...

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: BIG OPPORTUNITY IN INDIA ON MODI WAVE 2.0, PROTECT THE PORTFOLIO $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights ...

TECHNOLOGY BAN SPREADS AND THE NEXT SHOE TO DROP IS AHEAD — PROTECT YOUR PORTFOLIOS $SPY $QRVO $AAPL $AMZN $QCOM $INTC $QQQ $AMD $PSQ

President Trump’s ban on supplying technology to Huawei, the Chinese telecom giant, is spreading beyond U.S. shores. Companies in Europe and ...

TRUMP’S HUAWEI BAN IS HURTING TECH STOCKS — HERE’S WHAT MONEY FLOWS ARE SHOWING $FB $AAPL $AMZN $NFLX $GOOG $AMD $BABA $INTC $MSFT $NVDA

President Trump’s ban on China telecom giant Huawei is hurting technology stocks because Huawei is a big customer of prominent ...

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: BULLS PUT A TWIST ON BAD CHINESE DATA, ATTACKS IN SAUDI ARABIA BUT TRUMP DOES NOT A WAR $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights ...

THIS CHART PROVES THE EXISTENCE OF A TRUMP ‘PUT’ IN THE STOCK MARKET $SPY $AAPL $AMD $AMZN $QCOM $MU $FB $INTC $QRVO $GOOG

Think what you may of President Trump, but there is an undeniable fact. If you watch the stock market as closely ...

INVESTORS IGNORING TRUMP’S NEW ‘PRESIDENT BIDEN’ CHINA CALCULATION AT THEIR OWN PERIL $AAPL $AMD $BABA $DIA $INTC $MU $SPY $SPX $QQQ $IWM

President Trump has a new calculation relating to his reelection and China tariffs. The calculation centers around a potential “President ...

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: GO FIGURE — U. S. STOCKS MOVE UP OVER 400 POINTS FROM THE LOW AND CHINESE STOCKS JUMP 3.1% ON TARIFFS $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights ...

STOCK MARKET SETS UP TWO TRAPS AND INVESTORS ARE FALLING INTO THEM $AAPL $AMZN $BA $FB $MU $NKE $QRVO $SBUX $GOOG

Nobody likes to fall into a trap. Yet investors may soon be falling into two traps that the stock market ...

TRADE GAME ON — A SETUP FOR AN EXPLOSIVE RALLY AND SUPPORT ZONES, INCREASE HEDGES AND CASH $AAPL $BABA $INTC $NKE $YUMC $SPY $QQQ

A question for investors today is how they want to react to President Trump threatening to put more tariffs on ...

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: HIGHER CONSUMER SPENDING BUT LOWER PERSONAL INCOME, GOLD SOLD, CRUDE OIL BUILD, HIGHER STOCKS $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights ...

THE STOCK MARKET’S REACTION TO THIS ONE WORD FROM POWELL TELLS PRUDENT INVESTORS TO BE CAREFUL $SPY $AMZN $FB $NFLX $MSFT $AMD $AKAM $TNDM $TWLO $TDOC $EXAS $GLD

Sometimes the U.S. stock market sends a clear, unambiguous message. But many investors are so caught up in their own ...

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: BLOWOUT GDP NUMBER, MIXED EARNINGS, OIL FALLS $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights ...

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: INGENIOUS MARIJUANA DEAL, MONEY FLOWING INTO INDIA, OPTIMISM ON RETAIL DATA $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights ...

WEEKLY MARKET DIGEST: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NEW HIGH, OIL RALLY, PENNANT IN MARIJUANA $DIA $GLD $QQQ $SLV $SPY $TBT $USO

Weekly Digest from The Arora Report is popular among serious investors and money managers because they have found studying insights ...

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers