By Nigam Arora & Dr. Natasha Arora
To gain an edge, this is what you need to know now.
Please click here for a chart of triple leveraged NASDAQ ETF TQQQ.
Note the following:
- The chart shows when The Arora Report issued an Interim Capsule making a call.
- The Interim Capsule stated the following.
Net demand for stocks and a rally.
Net supply in oil and a drop in the price of oil.
Net supply in gold and a drop in the price of gold from the present price of $2066.
- All of the foregoing calls have proven spot on.
- The chart shows an Arora Signal to buy TQQQ.
- The chart shows that there is a 10% gain on the TQQQ position in less than two days.
- If you think that 10% in less than two days is impressive, take a look at the following gains from short term signals given yesterday.
- What was the trigger for signals that produced such great profits? You already know the answer – the scenarios given in advance in the Morning Capsule on Monday. There were indications of the highest probability scenario given potentially coming true.
- The foregoing illustrates the power of following Arora’s Third Law of Investing and Trading: Making investing and trading decisions based on probabilities is the only realistic and profitable approach. We are seeing that members who have internalized Arora’s 30 Laws captured most of the profits. In comparison, those who have not internalized the 30 laws did well with the signals given but not nearly as well as those who have internalized the laws.
- The VUD indicator is the most sensitive measure of net supply demand in real-time. The orange represents net supply and the green represents net demand.
- The VUD indicator is mostly green, indicating strong net demand for stocks.
The momo crowd money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒 (To see the locked content, please take a 30 day free trial).
Smart money flows since the Morning Capsule are 🔒.
Short squeeze money flows are 🔒.
A Special Note To New Subscribers
Note the smart money behavior. Smart money tends to sell into strength on strong up days.
New subscribers should consider adopting smart money’s way of investing and trading.
Sentiment is 🔒.
Sentiment is a contrary indicator at extremes. In plain English, this means that when sentiment becomes extremely positive it is time to sell and when sentiment becomes extremely negative it is time to buy.
There appear to be sell on close orders.
There is merit to watching the pattern of market on close orders as they represent the day’s dominant net cumulative activity by many professionals and funds.
The momo crowd money flows in gold are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows are 🔒 in gold since the Morning Capsule.
The momo crowd money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Smart money flows in oil are 🔒 since the Morning Capsule.
Buy Zones And Buy Now Ratings
This post was published yesterday in The Arora Report paid services. Since then the Morning Capsule has had an update in the paid services.
Markets can generate substantial wealth for knowledgeable investors. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE THE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.