KO

WILL COKE MAKE MARIJUANA INVESTORS MILLIONAIRES? $ACBFF $KO $CGC $TLRY $CRON $APHQF $NEPT $MJ $ZGNX $GWPH $ZYNE $SMG $DJIA $SPX $NDAQ $SPY

Marijuana may be the biggest opportunity for investors these days, as shares of companies in the cannabis industry keep rallying. With the prospects of further legalization and changing public perceptions about marijuana, some investors will likely end up making millions of dollars over the next few years, while others will

Read More

TAKE PARTIAL PROFITS ON MONSTER $MNST $KO

This post was just published on ZYX Short Change Alert. Consider taking profits on a 10% tranche on MNST in the zone of $85.31 to $87.67.  Consider continuing to hold the remaining. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98%, TAKE A

Read More

A NEW IDEA ON GREEN MOUNTAIN COFFEE ROASTERS $GMCR $KO

This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert. This is a highly speculative idea suitable only for aggressive investors. Conservative investor should stay away from this trade. GMCR has an agreement with KO for using K cups for all kinds of soda and cold beverages.  There is massive short interest and shorts

Read More

A fortune is to be made from AI stocks.
Get the list of 18 AI stocks to grab your share of the profits — no cost to you.

A fortune is to be made from AI stocks.

Get the list of 18 AI stocks to grab your share of the profits.

AI is a $1 Trillion Market

Making A Fortune
In Artificial Intelligence

Golden Age of Artificial Intelligence