UPDATE ON KB HOMES $KBH

Twitter
LinkedIn
Facebook

This post was just published on ZYX Buy Change Alert.

KBH is a home builder.  At present 60% of the full core position size is being held.  When KBH was initiated, it was initiated based on the individual merits of this company and also our macro analysis that interest rates would pull back.  Over the last two days, interest rates have moved back up.  So far this is part of classical backing and filling and is not of concern unless they rise further.

The other new development is negative statements by two other home builders PHM and DHI.

It is not clear if the situations with PHM and DHI are specific to only these two companies or the entire picture for the home building industry has changed.  The big institutional players have taken the approach of  ‘shoot them first and think later.’  Sometimes such behavior on the part of big investors provides opportunities to those who are able to clearly and correctly analyze quickly.  Our long time subscribers know that they have generated significant wealth in-part because we typically have been able to analyze quicker than most market participants.

Unfortunately here the data is not clear.

What To Do Now?

Those in this KBH may consider trimming a 10% position right here around $16.79, consider limiting the stop zone to only 20% of the position in the zone of $16.23 to $16.38, and either leave 30% unprotected or placing additional stops  in a lower stop zone of $14.33 to $14.48.  There is no change in our target of $24 to $25 at this time.  In the longer term this target is likely to be realized but between then and now, there may be a lot of choppiness.

See also  407% GAIN ON HOME BUILDER KBH — BREAKOUT ON TRUMP AND INTEREST RATE CUT ENTHUSIASM

Those not in the stock may not enter at this time.

Subscribe to 'Generate Wealth'

Free Forever

More To Explore

30 Day Free Trial

Cancel within 30 days and you owe nothing

When you take a FREE 30 day trial, you get access to powerful techniques used by billionaires and hedge funds to grow richer. You can continue to use these powerful techniques to grow richer even if you cancel your subscription. You come out ahead by subscribing no matter how you look at it.

A fortune is to be made from AI stocks.
Get the list of 18 AI stocks to grab your share of the profits — no cost to you.

A fortune is to be made from AI stocks.

Get the list of 18 AI stocks to grab your share of the profits.

AI is a $1 Trillion Market

Making A Fortune
In Artificial Intelligence

Golden Age of Artificial Intelligence

Skip to content