Are you an investor who likes to get ahead of the curve? If yes, you need to know the trick that LUPA stocks (more on those later) are going to play on your FAANG stocks. Let’s explore the issue with the help of a chart.
Please click here for the chart comparing S&P 500 ETF SPY with the FAANGs: Facebook FB, Apple AAPL, Amazon AMZN, Netflix NFLX and Google GOOG, GOOGL.
Please note the following:
• The stock market has staged a strong rally in 2019. Please see “The Dow Jones Industrial Average, at the current pace, is on track to hit 30,000 in April.”
• Until late last year, FAANG stocks were the leaders in outperforming the market.
• The chart shows that former champions Apple and Amazon are now drastically underperforming.
• The chart shows that Google (which today is known as Alphabet) and Facebook are also underperforming.
• Netflix is the only FAANG stock that has outperformed the market, but only by a small amount.
• Why aren’t these generals of the market performing well? Could it be that the smart money knows the trick that LUPA stocks are about to play on those stocks? Please see If you own Apple, Amazon, Facebook or AMD, look out below.
The biggest crop of new IPOs since 1999 is coming your way this year. Do you recall what happened in the year 2000? The market crashed. Many aggressive technology investors lost 90% of their investments.
Prominent among the new potential IPOs are Lyft, Uber, Pinterest and Airbnb; hence the acronym, LUPA.
Going forward, LUPA is a convenient acronym to describe this new big crop of IPOs.
Here is the trick that those companies, with the help of Wall Street banks, are going to play on you. They are going to bring public only a small number of shares that are significantly lower than the demand. The reason they are going to do this is to run up the stocks. When stocks of new popular companies run up, they create excitement and sentiment shifts toward investing in the new names….Read more at MarketWatch.
A knowledgeable investor would have turned $100,000 into over $1,000,000 with the help from The Arora Report. NOW YOU TOO CAN ALSO SPECTACULARLY SUCCEED AT MEETING YOUR GOALS WITH THE HELP OF THE ARORA REPORT. You are receiving less than 2% of the content from our paid services. …TO RECEIVE REMAINING 98% INCLUDING MANY ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, TAKE A FREE TRIAL TO PAID SERVICES.